• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Eyes burn and whooper headache help!

Blown bulb

Greenlighter
Tiered of sun glases

Hey everyone "WELL HEY"
got in a big bang car accident, woke to head injury tremors, night blindness, raging ass fear, doc had me on ssri's, Oxycontin and 6 mgs zanax a day.
as I got better this crap made me nuts, I tapered with serenity resolutions tea, slowly, ssri's were some real bad stuff, shut down sex organs.
PROBLEM I still am real darn sensitive to light, I mean big way, doc says it may pass but it an't! anyone got any ideas that help eyes take sun again

Hey everyone "WELL HEY"
got in a big bang car accident, woke to head injury tremors, night blindness, raging ass fear, doc had me on ssri's, Oxycontin and 6 mgs zanax a day.
as I got better this crap made me nuts, I tapered with serenity resolutions tea, slowly, ssri's were some real bad stuff, shut down sex organs.
PROBLEM I still am real darn sensitive to light, I mean big way, doc says it may pass but it an't! anyone got any ideas that help eyes take sun again

second opinion... head injuries are no joke ... and can cuause lasting damage.... and a second opinion never hurts,,, good luck and speedy recovery to you

Welcome to Bluelight Blown Bulb :)

I'm going to move this over to Healthy Living. (Mods if you think is better suited elsewhere please use discretion)

I think I'd go see an eye doctor. She may have some ideas about the cause and or some treatments that haven't occurred to your other doc. Medical university centers/hospitals often have people who are up on the latest stuff, so if one was available I'd go to one of them.